Friday, January 8, 2010

Fun Time With Grandma Shirley

We love going to my mom's house. We don't get there often enough. It was a long drive from Las Vegas but worth the trip. The kids got to play with their cousins and I got to see some of my brothers that I don't get to see very often.

We arrived in Pendleton, Oregon at mom's with a huge turkey dinner with all the fixings. Thanks mom, what a welcoming.

The kids love the 1/2 acre grassy backyard. They can just run and run and play.


Alyssa trying to not get her picture taken and face planted. Austin learned to play pool and he played and played and played.
My darling niece, Trysta. Bowling is always fun with the kids.
Nothing like a slumber party at grandma's house.
Thanks for the cute jammies grandma.
Treycinn. Sterling and Austin.
How cute is that? Uncle Sterling and little Alyssa. My brothers adore their nieces and nephews.

Freeman and his boy, Colt. After dinner Alyssa went around finding any leftover corn.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Looks like nothing but fun, fun, fun. :) Why do you have to be so good at everything and keep your blog updated! You're making me look bad but I love ya anyway!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Looks like lots of FUN! my favorite is Alyssa's face plant, HILLARIOUS!! :)

Mrs. Olsen said...

Whoah. I haven't seen some of those dudes in a very very long time. Everyone grew up!

Lee Family said...

Dearest Share Bear, I wanted to see some PREGO pictures. How are you feeling? I haven't talked to you for too long now. photoshoot right now! LOve ya!