Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yuck, Yuck, Yuck, Alyssa!



So here we are with our little miss Alyssa and her toilet fetish. We have all been really diligent with keeping the lid down and the door shut because if she sees the door open she instantly heads for the toilet. Well, after one of the boys used the bathroom and forgot to close the lid and shut the door (while I was helping Luke write a letter to Jeremy on his mission, we hear an echoed mamama. I knew instantly she was playing in the toilet. I ran in the bathroom and wasn't expecting this....Alyssa in the toilet. I started laughing and she got all excited, then I realized there was going to be no way that I was going to be able to sanitize her. I usually bleach or disinfect anything that gets near the bathroom floor or toilet. How do you sanitize your child. I put her in the bath and washed her off with our anti-bacterial hand soap and then baby soap. She enjoyed the whole experience and thought she was quite clever. Needless to say, we have made much more of an effort to keep the bathroom door shut. She still looks adorable--even in a stinky toilet. And that was already her 3rd outfit for the day.

4 comments:

Lee Family said...

sick
and yes she still is cute.
amazing.

Katy said...

Silly girl. Toilets are so gross. I remember walking in the bathroom at the cabin to find Lily with the toilet brush up to her mouth. I washed her mouth out with soap, but even that didn't seem good enough.

emily said...

that is hilarious! I'm lovin' it! Brooklyn threw her diaper in the toilet the other day...thank goodness she didn't flush. Hope you're doing good.

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

eeww gross, but hillarious too. That little Alyssa, guess it's time for a pool!