Sunday, October 4, 2009

Austin is finally toothless.

Austin finally lost his first tooth. We were all so excited. I was more excited than he was. We were saying prayers on Friday night in his room and we were joking how he still hadn't lost any teeth. I said let me see if you have any that are loose and sure enough his bottom tooth was quite loose. We were so happy. He kept feeling it with his tongue. I told him not to loose it before we got family pictures the following Saturday, but the next evening when Luke and I ran to the store, we came home and Austin said, "Mom, I lost my tooth." I was surprised and sad that I wasn't there to see it. He told me he bit on a nerf ball (why he was biting a ball, I don't know) and he felt something in his mouth and thought it was part of the ball, then he saw blood from his mouth and saw that that something was a tooth. :) So he has a bit of a lisp, but is still darling. I hope the other one doesn't fall out before Saturday, but it is loose too. Oh well, missing teeth make for great memories and great photos. :)

0 comments: