Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009


We went to Aimee's sister's trunk or treat in Spanish Fork and it was a great turn out for the boys. They loaded up with lots of goodies. Austin was a mummy, Luke a bat and Alyssa an angel with a lost halo. :) We went with Caeden and eventually the other 2 cousins showed up, Elijah and Tru.


TRUNK or TREAT!
Luke and Elijah-a bat and a ghost.Yummy sucker Alyssa. Boy was it a mess!

Me, Alyssa and Aimee leaving trunk or treat.

So tired after trunk or treat. I promise I didn't plan on everything matching in the car seat. But how funny is that, a pink bow, white dress, black belt, all matching her new blanket I made last week. She helped pick out the fabric when we were in LA. I knew she would love the bright pink.
Heading out in the evening to knock some doors. They were all so excited. They would run from door to door and sometimes leave before the people had a chance to get to the door. Needless to say, they loaded up on candy which will last a very long time. How cute are these 5 little boys.

2 comments:

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

what darling trick or treaters you have!! I LOVE Alyssa's blanket, you are so crafty :P)

Allen Family said...

I'm sooo, sooo sad I missed seeing you! Stupid cell phone batteries. And from you're post before this one, I've never gone out to the witch thing at Gardner Village. Everyone tells me how cool it is, but I've never made it. Lame.

I hope I get to see you soon! And you get to meet Miss Baby!