Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gardner Village


We took the kids to Gardner Village somewhere near Draper, UT and I think we picked the coldest night Utah has had yet. We were all freezing, especially us folk from Las Vegas. :) We met some real witches and they told us all about what they eat, what they like to do for fun and a little about themselves. The kids enjoyed it.
Do we look cold or what? My boys had on 2 coats. haha I went with my sister-in-laws, Aimee and Brittny and their boys, Elijah, Tru and Caeden along with Austin and Luke. We took a hay ride to get there which the kids thought was pretty cool.
Some of the funkiest witches I have seen--they were the good witches, so they told us.
Playing witches games.
Then we walked around seeing some of the other witches they had here and there. The boys liked finding them all over the little village.
Aimee said this witch looked like me. Not too sure how I feel about that. :)

1 comments:

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

paint your face green and you will be twins with that witch :)She can be the wicked one and you can be to good one! Did you see my witch costume?