Wednesday, November 4, 2009

School Halloween Party


Luke is the 3rd from the right. I made homemade caramel apples for Luke's class Hallowen party on Thursday. The kids had a hard time eating them but Luke requested them. :) He has a class full of boys and they have fun all day. Luke was a bat. It was hard to tell unless he wore his black hat with ears and held out his arms to show his wings. He was darling.
Austin was a mummy. It took me 3 hours to originally glue on all the pieces only to find out I did them too tight and Austin couldn't get the costume on. So I pulled it all off and spent another 3 hours redoing the entire costume. He looked pretty good and was the only mummy in the school. He has one huge sugary party. I have never seen so many goodies. Of course the kids loved it all.
Luke and his class watching the Halloween parade at school.

0 comments: